When it comes to wedding cakes, one of the names you will encounter would be Joy San Gabriel. Amidst the issues I am going through, I made an appointment with Ms. Joy. I absolutely love her cakes and I wanted Ryan to get a taste of what she offers too (with a wishful thought that he would like her cakes so much that he would agree to order some from her to serve during the coffee break).
April 29. I left early from work to meet with Ms. Joy at their condo unit in Serendra. I was with my friend Mel, whom we call "Father". Originally kasi, Ryan does not want to come kaya I asked Father to accompany me instead, but then Ryan change his mind and agreed to come. We'll just meet with Ryan at the Bonifacio High Street and proceed to Ms. Joy's place.
We rang the doorbell of Ms Joy’s place and she pleasantly greeted us and let us in (nakakahiya kasi nasira ung shoes ko and naulanan kame sa labas kaya mukha yata akong ewan when we met with her). She’s really nice and accommodating. When she let us taste the cakes she prepared, I loved her cakes even more. I love the Carrot Cake, Amaretto Flourless and the Strawberry Cheesecake. Yum! Yum! Ryan’s favorites are Strawberry Cheesecake and Brazo Cashew. Father, on the other hand, loves the Revel Bar, Moist Chocolate and the Amaretto Flourless. On a funny note, Ms Joy questioned Father if he’s really a priest. Her question was like “teka po, pari po ba talaga kayo?” That really made me laugh and then I just explained to her that our barkada are just used calling him “Father” because during our college days, every time we have a presentation he would either play the role of a priest or a head of the family. =)
Ms Joy’s cakes really are delectable and she’s really honest and values her customers. That’s a plus point for a supplier. I really wish we could get her cakes. Hayy…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment