Tuesday, September 14, 2010

frustrations...

Barely three months before the wedding, frustrations and issues are coming out one by one.


Frustrations over one of our suppliers who does not know how and when to set client expectations. I am being led to assuming that all is good and that my requests are understood. And yet, when I scrutinized the setup that was when I found out that she had a different understanding of my request. Grrrr! It felt like I have to fill in the blanks for me to get the whole scenario or I should always ask probing questions which should not be the case because I am the client and it is her responsibility to tell me what I should need to know.

Frustrations with Ryan for being uncooperative.

Frustrations with the number of things that are not happening as planned.

Frustrations with myself for not being able to finish things as scheduled.

Hayyy…

1 comment: