Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Niceprint Prenup—Classic and Dramatic

Yesterday was a fun shoot. Today had a bit of drama, though I no longer want to go into details on what sort of drama happened today. One thing is for sure, I was really disappointed about it that I cried a lot after I got home from the shoot. huhuhuhu..

Kuya Bernie was really nice and great. He's really a professional and is very passionate with his craft. He gave us a number of tips on what and how to pose so that you'll be at your best angle. And eventhough he had a hard time with us, he managed to take really good shots of us. Below are some of my favorites.





I know Kuya Bernie will surely deliver well on our wedding day. I am just glad we had him on our team. Having him as our photographer makes us feel confident that what we want will be delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment