Monday, October 18, 2010

Our Invites

After a number of revisions and a couple of mock ups, our invitations are now delivered to us. We had a number of revisions mainly because I am so peculiar with the details. Good thing, Ms Elyn and her stuffs were able to execute what I want with our invites. Below is the layout and our invitation itself.


Thanks to Jans for letting me use their invitation as the inspiration for our passport invitation.

 I did the poem on this page. =D

I just loved how the fans fit the envelope designs.

I am pretty much satisfied with the final output of our invites. Everyone who already saw it loved the design and how it was nicely done. I would have given them a perfect score in the rating but they failed on one thing. Some of the invitations were damaged because the invitations were not packed properly. They were stacked neatly but not packed properly. Oh well, hopefully no one will notice the damage on the envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment