Tita Marivic of Bridal Fantasy already pencil booked us with Kuya Elmer of RejectKrew. We just needed to meet and confirm the booking. Ryan’s friends promised to play on our wedding reception, as they have a band. This means that we have to have a full band setup for the sounds. I contacted RejectKrew about it and let him know about. Bad news, his full band setup has already been booked. OH NO! Ryan would definitely be disappointed and frustrated if he learns about it. Immediately, I contacted Tita Marivic and told her about the problem. She said she’ll try to contact one of their lights and sounds suppliers. I said okay. But then again being a sigurista that I am, I tried to contact 3 lights and sounds suppliers but to no avail, not even one replied (ang saya di ba). This stressed me even more. Two days after, Tita Marivic told me if we have time to meet with one of their trusted lights and sound suppliers. We said okay and agreed on the date and time of the meeting. January 29, 2010, we met with Ate Alice of Soundscape and she gave us a very good deal for all of our requirements. Problem solved! We have now have a lights & sounds supplier.
We have another problem. We still don’t have a florist. I’ve already inquired with about 6 or 7 florist but either I don’t like the way they do their flower arrangements or they have given us quotes that are way beyond our budget. Tita Marivic introduced us to Kuya Romy Tangcangco of 1970 event stylist. He gave us reasonable quotes that are within our budget and he gave in to every request we made especially for the church arrangement and for the reception. We already had two meetings with him, and in both meetings we usually laugh a lot. Palabiro kasi si Kuya Romy, he can even make Ryan laugh. We actually joked that he should be in front of Ryan during our photo ops so that Ryan can smile and laugh if needed. Two problems solved. Thanks to Tita Marivic.
Another problem pa pala. I don’t have anyone to sing my bridal march and we were thinking that even though Ryan’s friends promised to play at our wedding, kawawa naman sila if they would not get to enjoy our wedding since they’ll be the entertainment. And the solution is… Stradavarius. Tita Marivic introduced us to Kuya Jojo, owner of Stradavarius. We like how he deals with clients. Mabait and madaling kausap. He knows to crack a joke every once in a while. Plus he knew my bridal march! Yey!
There all three problems resolved and the best part of the solution is that I don’t need to personally follow up much on each of my new suppliers. I can just follow up through our coordinator and she’ll do the rest. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment