Ryan and I met through our common friend. We met in Agnes Café in Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall, where they usually hang out. My first impression??? “May dating sya and cute naman…kaya lang ang lakas mang-asar” . We were literally teasing and kidding each other on our first meeting. Our common friend and I were able to persuade him to go on-leave from his work and just watch a movie with us. We watched a cartoon film, Over the Hedge. After the movie, he started teasing me that I looked like “Stella” (one of the characters from the movie) because of her bangs and when she raises her eyebrows. I had bangs back then kasi, and I have a mannerism of raising my eyebrow. Of course, I would not stay still and not fight back with him calling me “Stella”. I started calling him “butiking-pasay” kasi he was so thin back then. But then I changed it to “iguana”, just can’t remember my reason in calling him that. =) From “iguana”, I came up with his petname, “Iggy”. So there, “Stella & Iggy” were born. (His name used to be registered as Iggy on my mobile phone when we’re not yet a couple.)
I know my friend likes him since they were in college, but I didn’t know he liked me the first time we met. And every time he and my friend would meet, he would ask me to tag along. Until one time, I noticed our common friend started acting a bit nasty towards me, yun pala he asked her if she would allow him to court me since she’s my friend. It caused conflict among us. Up to the point where my friend started ignoring me. She felt hurt and betrayed which I understand naman. But little by little naayos din naman. So after all the dramas between the three of us, we finally became a couple. Ryan & Apple was finally an item. = )
...some memories of us a couple...
....boracay galore...
...bohol adventure..
No comments:
Post a Comment