(h2b – short for husband-to-be; popularly used by w@wies)
Ryan and I spent Valentines Day having dinner with his family in Heaven and Eggs in Eastwood City. No date. No teddy bears. And NO flowers (kahit na may nadadaanan na kameng nagtitinda ng flowers…hindi pa rin ako binilihan).
February 24, 2010. It’s his day off. He knew that I’m already irritated and stressed because of the measurement taking of my entourage. We are already quarreling a bit over text messages and I stopped replying ‘cause medyo naiirita na ako. Then he sent a text message saying “Anong oras ang last full show?” I answered, “Ng ano?” He replied “Yung gusto mong panoorin”
My face instantly lit up and I smiled because I was making kulit and lambing to him about two to three weeks ago about the movie of John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo. I know he finds the movie corny and it’s not his type of movie kaya he said “Bahala na” so I’d stop sa pangungulit. And there he was, asking me of schedule of the movie. So I immediately opened clickthecity.com and search for the viewing schedule of Miss You Like Crazy. We agreed to watch the schedule before the last full show in Sta Lucia para mas malapit sa bahay namen.
Excited about the movie date, I left my office early. But to my dismay, WALANG FX!!! Arrrggg…
They’ve closed a section of EDSA for the People Power celebration. All traffic was diverted to C5 road which resulted to a MAJOR traffic jam in all areas. Making it hard for the FX and other transportation means to return to Ayala. I’m already frustrated and so was he. Hindi na ako abot dun sa showing. I asked him if we could change venue. Eastwood City na lang. Even though he’s already in a bad mood since nasira ung original plan and hesitant to go to Eastwood, he gave in to my request.
I managed to arrive in Eastwood 30 minutes before the last full show schedule. Muntik pa kameng hindi makakuha ng seats that is seated beside each other. Buti na lang while at the ticket counter, a guy approached the counter asking to have their reservations and tickets cancelled and let us have their seats. Yey! Finally something good happened! We had a short snack before the movie starts. Hayyy sa wakas…We’re still able to watch the movie.
We went to Starbucks after the movie kahit past 1 AM na yun and I still have work in the morning. I enjoyed my coffee jelly while he enjoys his strawberries and cream. We took the cab going home. I was so sleepy then, that I leaned on his shoulders and he put his arms around me. Siguro he thought that I am already sleeping, kaya he whispered “Ilang months na lang…konting tiis na lang…” and kissed me in the forehead. I secretly smiled and kinilig deep within. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment