May of 2006 we met in a little coffee shop
And talked non-stop…
Shared jokes and laughter—
Teased and made fun of each other.
October 15, 2006, we became a couple.
Encountered hardship and trouble…
We fought every now and then—
But I'll always love you time and again.
Oct 15, 2009, three years after—
I said yes to be yours forever
I love you and it is only right that we be together…
Thru thick and thin; for richer or poorer…
Oct 15, 2010, we’ve been on this journey for four years today…
And we are two months and one week away from our big day…
And now that we anticipate the new chapter of our lives—
I want you to let you know that I will love till the end of our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Best wishes to you... October 15 was my wedding day.
ReplyDelete